Spec me a computer?

Permabanned
assuming you have monitor, keyboard etc.

here's what i can do to get you a c2d rig:

what everyone else think?

EDIT: Oh damn i hope you have a case, i missed a few things out actually lol akasa zen the option i think.

Suspended
Need a case
No point going for 160GB, larger drives offer better value for money per GB
That machine you specced up is a good office/photoshop workhorse, but forget playing games on it.

Permabanned
squiffy said:
Need a case
No point going for 160GB, larger drives offer better value for money per GB
That machine you specced up is a good office/photoshop workhorse, but forget playing games on it.
look at the op and look at the rig -Nick- specked if u can get a bigger HD in the budget id like to see it, for £350 m8 your not going to get an OS or case unless you go second hand

EDIT :

This is the best i can do £40 over budget

222qv6.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Gateway 2000
CPU : 80486 (32 Bit)
Operating System : Windows 3.11
RAM : 8 Mbytes (Double memory!) :eek:
1 Internal 3½" 1.44 meg Floppy Drive
1 Internal 180 Meg Hard drive
Display : IBM 14" Monitor
Onboard graphics
Microsoft Serial Mouse

On the positive side WE PAY YOU TO TAKE IT AWAY! :D

Suspended
-Nick- said:
let's face it man you're not getting everything for that price. what is your current specs is there anything you could carry over

Agree, if he wants everything. From the spec above no point buying a 80GB HD, basically paying over the odds...it's like a little while ago, the 200GB was in fact a fiver more expensive than a 250GB!

Permabanned
in my experiance its better to wait an few months and save a couple of hundred quid extra so you can get a C2D system

otherwise youll build it and be happy for a month then youll be wishing you held back because you could have built a better base system that was a lot more future proof

stinka

Back
Top Bottom