spec me a decent cheapish 1440p monitor and ssd pls

Associate
Hi, could anyone spec me a decent 1440p gaming monitor and a 240gb ssd that i can run two of them in raid0 please.

My current monitor is a bog standard AOC 21" 1080p with both dvi and vga. I have been wanting to go up to 1440p for a while now but have no clue about monitors and only ever used the standard 1080p and my tv before.

I will be running 2 MSI 290X 8GB in Xfire should be plenty yeah?

Also one of my Corsair Force 3 SSD has just kicked the bucket and i have been running 2 of those raid0 for some years now so will be needing another 2 but unsure of which to go for as its been some years since i looked into those as well

many thanks

Oh and and very rugged headset, wireless if possible as my 5 year old loves to use my old X12s since the wire is about 50 foot long to dance around the room while watching Utube so they need to be able to handle him. ( if thats even possible).

Last edited:
Associate
Too many questions on the monitor to answer really.

Do you want FreeSync? IPS or TN?

Is gaming your only use or do you do any photo editing or similar?

What is your budget?

Associate
OP
Too many questions on the monitor to answer really.

Do you want FreeSync? IPS or TN?

Is gaming your only use or do you do any photo editing or similar?

What is your budget?

Budget for the monitor is £300 max

It doesnt have to be fancy just 1440p resolution 24" area size wise and for playing games mainly. Like i say i have no clue what freesync Gsync etc is and never had it so wont miss it if it does not have those features.

Back
Top Bottom