Spec me a good mouse!

I've just bought a special edition Logitech G7. It's black with a carbon fibre finish. Little bit more than the standard G7, but the green colour really didn't do it for me. This is the first mouse that I've ordered since getting an LX700 about 5 years ago and I have to say that things have come on good. Much lighter and with replaceable battery packs and no longer a need for a separate power socket for the mouse alone.

Awesome piece of kit.

Monstermunch said:
Yea, should've mentioned.......No Cordless stuff, I hate them.

Copperhead = winnar! Cmon Munch... you know it makes sense - its got a proper name.. not like bloody logitech with their MX566XZZZFF900 TF!

Disclaimer: This post may contain exaggerations :D

SiriusB

I just got a Logitech G5 and am using it on an Icemat. Really impressed so far - well worth the money.

If you are gonna use it on glass or on the Icemat make sure you download 1.1 firmware as it works perfect with it.

Brum Man said:
How can you not like cordless? It's a mouse but without the bad bit, the cable!

Cos they're not 100% accurate like the corded ones and i've had 2 in the past, both met untimely ends with the aid of a large hammer for helping me die while playing half life.

How many times do I have to say it? MX510 + SteelPad S&S = Sex :cool:

steelpad2ty.jpg

g7 for me too, ignore the crap about not being accurate.

the battery swap is amzingly simple(albiet the swap is once a day)

100% awsome accuracy, 100% awsome looks, 100% the best mouse on the market today.

Back
Top Bottom