Spec me a good mouse!

AceCard said:
the battery swap is amzingly simple(albiet the swap is once a day)

Mine are lasting about 4 days between each swap and thats based on 3hrs of Warcraft a day. More than enough for me.

Could NEVER use a wired mouse again either. Those days of deathmatching with a corded mouse, only to lose because the cable gets caught are long behind me. And with a wireless keyboard too, it makes for excellent surfing while in bed without having to worry about re-routing the cables beforehand :p

Guess it depends whats important to you, but wireless is not the hit and miss thing it was years ago.

booyaka said:
g5 - superb mouse !!

or this if the wire is a passion.

i still vote g7 and its an un bias opinion as i've owned a razer plasma diamondback before. it was a good mouse but small lightweight(a little too light) but the g7 is sturdy, beautiful and with logitech you get sensitivity changing on the go without the need for any software installation.

thats got to make it g5 or better g7 all the way.

Rudeboy said:
Mine are lasting about 4 days between each swap and thats based on 3hrs of Warcraft a day. More than enough for me.

Could NEVER use a wired mouse again either. Those days of deathmatching with a corded mouse, only to lose because the cable gets caught are long behind me. And with a wireless keyboard too, it makes for excellent surfing while in bed without having to worry about re-routing the cables beforehand :p

Guess it depends whats important to you, but wireless is not the hit and miss thing it was years ago.

yes but i do about half my work from my pc, and i'm at my desk about 6-8 hours a day.

Back
Top Bottom