Spec me a holiday

Man of Honour
Hopefully you haven’t punched your screen through my reckless use of the ‘H-word’.

Looking to go away somewhere in August for a week - criteria is fairly toasty, secluded pool based holiday with minimal activity other than ‘what’s for dins’ and rampant sex. Not touristy is ideal. Willing to pay ££££ (but not £££££). Europe and islands is probably the ideal destination. Sardinia, Croatia, that sort of thing.

We’ll be wearing HVAC suits the whole time so consider coronavirus to be a non issue.

Cheers.

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers for all of the serious and amusing replies :D

After scoping out the options, we opted to book a place with a private pool and balcony in Santorini. Hurrrrgh it looks so good!! I might cry. Looking forward to basking like a lizard for all 5 minutes before I burn. Also exciting to hunt for octopus for my dins (on the menu). Might take my game consoles for something to do after my daily nosh.

Interested to hear where other people book for their holi....day. I see the thread title was edited to make it less offensive, I apologise for the inflammatory language. From now on, I shall only use ‘holibobs’ in a sensitive and good natured manner.

Man of Honour
OP
Out of interest, did you book to go this year, or next? I'm holding off booking anything for the foreseeable!
Booked for this August. Risked it for a biscuit. And by biscuit I mean an extravagant feta and olive salad.

We do sort of have an incentive to go as we have two and a bit weeks of unshufflable holiday booked at work that was for an extreme US theme park road trip - alas, our flights were cancelled and it just seemed a far less sensible trip in the climate. Santorini is just a week though.

Will I ever get to go on Steel Vengeance, Lightning Rod, Pantheon and The Voyage? I just don’t know :(

Edit - Ha I just got agreement that we can fly to Cedar Point last minute if possible. That’ll be fun.... back from Santorini.... OFF TO OHIO :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom