Spec me a keyboard

Soldato
I wouldn't normally make a spec me keyboard thread, but I am having trouble finding one I like. My current keyboard, a Logitech K200, cost me only £10.00 and has everything I need - except it doesn't feel as sturdy as I'd like.

My current keyboard has everything I need:
  • Full size keyboard layout
  • Calculator, internet, email and volume hotkeys at the top
  • Is not backlit
  • Full-size enter key
I'd rather stick with Logitech or Microsoft keyboard. But for the right price and keyboard, I'd change brand.

I'd rather not spend much more than £25 on a keyboard. But if it ticks every single box first time, then I'll consider it.

Soldato
I just bought my son the Microsoft Desktop 2000 - just for the keyboard as he didn't like his mechanical keyboard.

It comes with a mouse (Ok for bundle) and is sub £30 - but I have to say I'm impressed with the quality of the keyboard for the money. And has all your short cut keys too...

Soldato
He didn't like the mech keybo? Kids these days... honestly.
Yep, it was a Logitech, RGB lights, fully customisable - the whole geek fest - but he hated the noise and feel. I'm not a fan of them either (for same reason) but was surprised that practicality took precedence over the cool factor with his friends. Little man shows character :) - plus one of his friends got a great free keyboard who couldn't afford one.

He uses it for school work and it literally thumped through the house - so we're not going to miss it either...

Soldato
The Logitech K280e Corded Keeyboard - clicky - fits your criteria but has laptop type keys - which you will either love or hate.

You would need to access the hotkeys by pressing a FN button - so not as simple as dedicated keys.

Back
Top Bottom