Spec me a memory foam pillow

Associate
No, but will be interested in seeing the responses as the wife is having trouble sleeping at the moment and reckons one of these may help.

Associate
I've just bought a Latex Dunlopillo and it's brilliant, think it's one of these Link

As it's latex it breathes a lot more than memory foam but still has the same cushioning effect.
I also used to snore badly with my old pillow, but the new one has stopped that.

It was around £40.

Soldato
OP
thanks Latex Dunlopillo looks good and there is a shop near me :)

I changed my pillow last night from a very small and soft to bigger and firmer
seem to feel better in the neck area.

Soldato
http://www.simplypillows.co.uk/acatalog/Dr_Twiner_Ultimate_Luxury_Memory_Foam_Pillow.html

Got one of these from tk maxx i think it was or was it tj huges, always forget which is which lol. Bought it for £25 iirc. It was really weird at first but over time i have gotten used to it and its a lot softer after about a years usage now.

As i said can take some getting used to as its pretty firm. You cannot get it wet at all or it will ruin it afaik tho. Pillow cases "just" about fit it when bought new and after a year pillow cases can go on a little easier tho still fills the case out well.

Got this one cos it was a good size, had thin edging instead of lookin like a brick on all sides and it being proper memory foam.

Which ever one you get do get a good one as they last a long time. I usually used to get overfilled pillows cheap ones but they always went flat as a pancake after a month or so use. This one hasnt. So im glad i splashed out on one. Yeah 25 quid or so isnt much but is for when you dont have a job.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just bought a Latex Dunlopillo and it's brilliant, think it's one of these Link

As it's latex it breathes a lot more than memory foam but still has the same cushioning effect.
I also used to snore badly with my old pillow, but the new one has stopped that.

It was around £40.

I've had one of these for quite a while now as its been really good. The best thing about it is it never loses its shape so it never flattens.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I have the Silentnight one, they are £20 in shops but I got it for £12 online. It's very good....getting used to it still though after 27 years of sleeping on a normal pillow.

Soldato
OP
so to let you all know which pillow I went with

it is called the dunlopillo range

I spent £50 but it has really helped me and my stiff neck

I'd recommend it to anyone

Back
Top Bottom