spec me a new gaming mouse

Associate
Hi, So im in the need of a new mouse. For some reason my mouse keeps acting up, every so often the cursor won`t move unless i bang the mouse on the table.
So could someone spec me a good gaming mouse please i would prefer it to have at least 9 buttons on the side and for it to be white.

Forgot to mention that i have tried cleaning the mouse and still no luck;/

Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
Can vouch for the M95 got one my self in black and aside form having to update the firmware when I got it for the profile LED's to work. Its a rock solid mouse.

Associate
As an owner of the m95 i would recommend you to stay away from it. I have had mine replaced 3 times and all 4 mice have suffered from a stuttering mouse wheel. If you have a search for this issue you will soon notice that it is a massive issue.

This mouse is NOT fit for purpose.

Associate
I had a custom version of the Naga that Razer produce for some games and the software never worked properly. In the end I binned the whole thing.

Associate
OP
I already have a Razer Naga, and i keep having problems with it its never really worked properly from the start tbh. Thats why i`m looking for a new one.
What mouse would you recommend then if the M95 is faulty?:(

Associate
I know a lot of people swear down to use nothing else but the RAT mouse.
Personally its not my cup of tea design wise. But there is a MMO variant with more thumb buttons.

Screen%20Shot%202013-06-23%20at%2022.50.56.png

YOUR BASKET
1 x Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7 6400 DPI Gaming Mouse £76.99
Total : £85.69 (includes shipping : £7.25).

Associate
I use the R.A.T 7.. can't stand the thing it's very poor when say trying to snipe and aiming slowly it jumps around and when you lift it off the mouse mat, horrible!
The cursor will move from it's original position a lot. Never once used the slow down snipe button it's to awkward. Plus it's too heavy even without the weights.
Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Soldato
As an owner of the m95 i would recommend you to stay away from it. I have had mine replaced 3 times and all 4 mice have suffered from a stuttering mouse wheel. If you have a search for this issue you will soon notice that it is a massive issue.

This mouse is NOT fit for purpose.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...rceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest
https://www.google.com/search?clien...60,d.d2k&fp=d2d6f9586c5df818&biw=1887&bih=882

I'm not sure it's as much of a problem as you think it is...

In any case, yeah, there were a couple of issues at the start of the M90 and M60's product life cycles with the software, as well as mushy buttons on the M90. Both those issues are sorted now; the buttons on the M95 are meant to be much better and the software issues were sorted shortly after launch. That'd get my vote.

Soldato
All of which are black, at least read the OP, Neostar :p

But yeah of the white MMO options it's really between the Corsair M95 and Logitech G600. I'd go with the M95 as I've said but both are top quality bits of kit.

Soldato
I own a g600 and it was pure hell for me initially after using a g5 for many years. However I stuck with it and I now find it a nice mouse.

I have to set if up for guild wars soon because I barely use the extra buttons

Associate
OP
Thanks guys i decided to go with the Rat MMO mouse (the orange and black one) :) as that mouse you can have a plugin for WoW which i play and just tipped it over the edge with the other ones thanks again for all your help guys:)

Back
Top Bottom