Spec Me a Routine (YES ANOTHER ONE OF THESE!!)

Associate
Right, I've been doing lots of cardio this year, and I'm now a stone off my target weight. I am ready to start hitting the weights with avengance as up until now I have literally been stripping flab since Jan.

I currently do a full hour of intense cardio 5 times a week, and will be continuing with this. 3 times a week I do chin ups and tricep dips which have added good strength and size gains. However as I have lost 4 stone, inevitably there has been a fair bit of muscle in there as well.

I have limited time to do weights, realistically only around 45 min, 5 times a week. With the hours I work I cannot do anymore.

I want to add size to my arms, chest and shoulders. My legs are already big enough from years of being 19-22 stone and working them so hard on the cross trainer. My back and lats are looking good from the chins, and from 10 years of playing front row in rugby which has made my neck/back very deep and stong.

So is it a case of the classic bench press, bicep curls, tricep presses and side/front raises?

I'm not interested in definition at all, simply adding mass and strength as fast as possible. As the final stone comes off definition will improve, and I'm not after a beach body all ripped, just a solid physique.

So if anyone would be so kind, a simple routine that can be completed in 45 mins to target chest, shoulders and arms to add max size, strength and power, and that will allow me to continue with/incorporate chin ups and tricep dips, as I actually enjoy doing these now :o!

Back
Top Bottom