Spec me a Scar Cream?

Permabanned
I recently bashed my head and has given myself a nice 2 inch scar above my eyebrow - i should have had stitches but didn't :(

Just wondering if anyone has experience with scar creams - do they work and if so which one to buy? Just don't want to waste money on a product which doesn't work a bit like all these teeth whitener products (obviously i know my scar won't 100% disappear)

Thanks in advance

Man of Honour
Another Bio oil recommendation here, you're looking at a timeframe of months before it'll start making a noticeable difference though.

Soldato
I know of women who use stretch mark creams after having kids, which I'm told is along the same lines. Aparently it can lessen them, but not remove them.

How recent was it?
I've had scars that took a few years to fade, but are now almost invisible.

Could you maybe chuck on some round glasses and pass yourself off as Harry Potter? :)

Associate
Nah, having a 6" scar on the back of my head/neck I can confirm that no cream in the world will make it disappear or even make smaller.

Once the healing process is already over and it's a scar, there's not really anything you can do.

Associate
I have a similar scar above my eyebrow.

I used Bio Oil for a while and then gave up (out of laziness), over time it will probably fade, mine is pretty noticeable, however it doesn't look awful.

Can confirm 10/10 does not get you laid.

Soldato
Leave it and proclaim you won a fight against 3 blokes and only got cut once.

Profit as bishes love scars.

Pretty much this.

I remember seeing a thing about a roller that was being trialled for treating scars, looked like it was a roller frull of tiny needles, wether it works or not though i have no idea.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Leave it and proclaim you won a fight against 3 blokes and only got cut once.

Profit as bishes love scars.

surely for being cut once it would be at least 6 of them and it wasn't a fist it was a baseball bat you took to the head and laughed.

Soldato
Another Bio oil recommendation here, you're looking at a timeframe of months before it'll start making a noticeable difference though.

So about the same length of time as for it to start fading naturally then...

You could try putting some green quartz on it, works even better if you dilute it a few million times

Caporegime
Star scream? I never liked him. Bit of a pansy.

Also...it's a small scar, are you really that bothered by something like that?

My body is covered in them, i have no problem at all removing my top. Have a small one on my face under my eye, about half an inch long. It's faded to the point where people only see it when I point it out. Even before then I wasn't bothered by it.
Kinda get the point if you've suffered severe burns but for anything else, why bother?

Back
Top Bottom