Spec me a winter jacket

Soldato
Having lost some weight recently, my fairly large collection of jackets is now redundant except my Belstaff Trialmaster, so I've bought a few new ones to get me through winter.
The first was a Berghaus Fellmaster Goretex jacket in black and grey. Pretty useful for keeping my dry on commutes, watching kids play sport in the rain and walks.
Second is a Uniqlo packable down jacket to go under my Belstaff and Berghaus jackets for extra warmth.
The 3rd I haven't bought yet but planning to this week is a Fjallraven Skogso jacket. Tried it on yesterday in Cotswolds and its absolutely awesome. I was planning to buy a Frahm field jacket but waiting until Feb for it isn't feasible and I think this is easily on par as well as being cheaper and available. Plus you can make it as water resistant as you like with the Greenland wax.

Soldato
Having lost some weight recently, my fairly large collection of jackets is now redundant except my Belstaff Trialmaster, so I've bought a few new ones to get me through winter.
The first was a Berghaus Fellmaster Goretex jacket in black and grey. Pretty useful for keeping my dry on commutes, watching kids play sport in the rain and walks.
Second is a Uniqlo packable down jacket to go under my Belstaff and Berghaus jackets for extra warmth.
The 3rd I haven't bought yet but planning to this week is a Fjallraven Skogso jacket. Tried it on yesterday in Cotswolds and its absolutely awesome. I was planning to buy a Frahm field jacket but waiting until Feb for it isn't feasible and I think this is easily on par as well as being cheaper and available. Plus you can make it as water resistant as you like with the Greenland wax.
You sure? He looks pretty suspicious.

https://www.fjallraven.com/49f9f3/g...eight=2000&mode=BoxPad&bgcolor=fff&quality=80

Soldato
Getting my kit together for some Scottish mountains.

Blacks are doing the Montane Ground Control for £107 with a code, which is a steal. Been wanting a warmer insulating layer for winter...

Back
Top Bottom