Spec me all white gaming PC £6000 budget

Associate
evening folks
I was looking at making or getting a new gaming rig. I would like all main components to be white
I have a £6000 budget - which means (hopefully lol) at the time of writing this topic one of the best ones available

I am a bit up in the air about the case, again a white case but with a good view inside
White would be the main theme: PSU, Graphics card, cables, Fans, AIO CPU cooler and RAM, etc...

This would be for 4K/8K gaming
Also for video and image editing too
Intel/Nvidia is what I am thinking

I am not really looking for water-cooled as I don't have enough knowledge and experience with them
Any info advice and build suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

Man of Honour

The ram is just a placeholder, you can buy Corsair ram in white, but OCUK don't stock much.

I don't know if that's the best white AIO you can buy, with a 13900K you will need a good one, but it looked like it would match the case aesthetically, so that's why I chose it.

I can't recommend monitors.

There's nothing I would spend the extra 2K on, except for more storage.

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £4,022.82 (includes delivery: £11.98)​

Alternative, where you pay less of a premium for white:

(PSU is hidden by shroud in the case)

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £2,496.78 (includes delivery: £11.98)​

£380 (incl. VAT)
FREE DELIVERY
Soldato
evening folks
I was looking at making or getting a new gaming rig. I would like all main components to be white
I have a £6000 budget - which means (hopefully lol) at the time of writing this topic one of the best ones available

I am a bit up in the air about the case, again a white case but with a good view inside
White would be the main theme: PSU, Graphics card, cables, Fans, AIO CPU cooler and RAM, etc...

This would be for 4K/8K gaming
Also for video and image editing too

I am not really looking for water-cooled as I don't have enough knowledge and experience with them
Any info advice and build suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
If I was spending that much, I would go Sapphire Rapids:
Intel 16 Core Xeon W5-3435X --> £1760
ASUS Pro WS W790-ACE --> £850
Kingston FURY Renegade Pro XMP 64GB 5600MT/s DDR5 ECC Reg CL36 4*16GB --> £365
Be quiet! Straight Power 12 1500W 80 Plus Platinum ATX 3.0 Power Supply --> £350
E-ATX Case, the board is big. Also, nothing is white:)

Soldato
Intel 16 Core Xeon W5-3435X --> £1760
ASUS Pro WS W790-ACE --> £850
Kingston FURY Renegade Pro XMP 64GB 5600MT/s DDR5 ECC Reg CL36 4*16GB --> £365

The OP would be wasting the Xeon with that little RAM; a 7950 or 13900 will be faster for much less money. Only once you get to 256 GB (maybe 128 GB) RAM should you consider Xeon. And 256 GB RAM will cost about £1500.

Associate
OP
I put 6K towards it due to saving up and working hard to treat myself lol

I would want something that would blow me away and wouldn't be out of date within 2 weeks XD
Is the 13900k got enough power for gaming 4K and video/image editing?

Man of Honour
Is the 13900k got enough power for gaming 4K and video/image editing?

4K gaming, yes.

Video/image editing. It's one of the highest-end CPUs you can buy, so... yeah, but, for this kind of budget you can buy server/HEDT hardware so it's a relative question, or in other words: what are we comparing it to?

Soldato
Soldato
I'll let the pros choose the important stuff, but I will be grabbing these bits soon to go with the Aus White 4090 I got recently, I love the NV7 for how open it looks and when filled with the D30 fans it and the Asus in the vertical mount I think it looks amazing!

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £664.87 (includes delivery: £11.98)​

Last edited:
Associate
I'll let the pros choose the important stuff, but I will be grabbing these bits soon to go with the Aus White 4090 I got recently, I love the NV7 for how open it looks and when filled with the D30 fans it and the Asus in the vertical mount I think it looks amazing!

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £664.87 (includes delivery: £11.98)​

That’s what I’d get if I was going for a white build, would look v cool. Must resist!

Soldato
I’d get the mini and the 280 cooler but yer..

The o11d looks too big and silly if you ram it full of water.
The o11mini not air. Look very nice, stil as massive air flow.

Also the vertical mount looks better in the o11 range. It not just a plonk in kit and made for the case

Last edited:
Associate
Still haven't pulled the trigger, trying to resist as my current Phanteks P600S is perfectly fine, but the temptation is real! :o
Ha, the struggle is real.

I’m trying to resist upgrading my graphics card before I finally get round to installing a custom water cooled loop. It makes a lot more sense to upgrade it now right?

Back
Top Bottom