spec me an all in one printer

hi,

my dad wants a new printer, hes currenty got a epson r200
has been and still is a good alround and very cheap to run printer

hes asked me to find him a all in 1 printer, printer scanner etc
as i know nothing about the current line of printers i thought i would ask here

the only real drawback is it must be very cheap to run ie i could get all the carts 5 colour and 2 black for the r200 for about £5-7
does not have to be the greatest printer but about the same quality as the r200

any suggestions

thanks

Associate
Brother DCP375C Wireless All In One Printer.

best ever all in one with wifi, had mine for about a month and its just incredible, scanning is so easy and printing over the network is so useful :)

Associate
The Canon MP 620 which is the new version of my MP610. It takes 5 cartridges and genuine canon ones are £9.99 each, so compatibiles should be a fair bit less.

Soldato
The Canon MP 620 which is the new version of my MP610. It takes 5 cartridges and genuine canon ones are £9.99 each, so compatibiles should be a fair bit less.

+1 for this one, my dad has this in his home/office and its nice to use and quite good looking to for a printer/scanner!

Associate
agreed, installed one the other day. btw, the power button is under the lcd fold up display ;)

Associate
The only missing feature missing which a previous canon printer had was that it turned itself on when a print job is sent.

It does however open the door if you forget.

Soldato
Just picked up a MP620 from my local catalogue shop on offer for £97.86, they were £146 in the electrical shop next door :eek: I managed to grab the last one as well.

I just need to find the settings for it to do my uni work for me :p

Top Bottom