Spec me an Ipod like device?

• Thread starter Thread starter Zip
  • Start date Start date

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Basically im looking for an MP3/M4A player :)

Probably between 2 and 10gb but i want one that is cheaper and is more durable then the Ipod.

I think Creative products are good. I have a Zen that's like 30gb I think but there are smaller ones too. Have a look on their website for models but you can probably get them cheaper elsewhere. :)

Do you really need a player with that much storage? I've owned a 20GB iPod for almost 4 years and it has around 3GB of music on it. I hardle ever listen to it all, far too much choice as it is!

Something like an iPod Nano would be OK.

It's a good point, no matter how much music you have do you really need it everywhere you go? For that reason when i decided i needed an MP3 player i bought myself a Shuffle a couple of years ago as i was only going to use it on the train journey which was never more than 2 hours, so 1gb (out of 40gb) of music was enough!

:)

The Mad Rapper said:
Do you really need a player with that much storage? I've owned a 20GB iPod for almost 4 years and it has around 3GB of music on it. I hardle ever listen to it all, far too much choice as it is!

Something like an iPod Nano would be OK.

I have 20GB of music personally... so if he wants 8gb he probably needs it.

Anyway:

Sandisk Sansa e280
Creative Zen V Plus
Cowon D2

Or you could just get an Ipod Nano as most decent brands won't be much cheaper and the Nano is made from metal so it's pretty tough.

I cannot stand Creatives.

Sandisk Sansa e280
Cowon D2 (Only 2GB/4GB but you can plugin an SD card, I think)
iPod Nano 8GB

Any of them would be a good choice.

if its for on the train an on the bus, get an ipod and put video on it, i got 8 seasons of whose line is it anyway. i prop it up and watch it in work.

other than that go for a nano!

Back
Top Bottom