Spec me an Ipod like device?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Basically im looking for an MP3/M4A player :)

Probably between 2 and 10gb but i want one that is cheaper and is more durable then the Ipod.

Associate
I think Creative products are good. I have a Zen that's like 30gb I think but there are smaller ones too. Have a look on their website for models but you can probably get them cheaper elsewhere. :)

Suspended
Do you really need a player with that much storage? I've owned a 20GB iPod for almost 4 years and it has around 3GB of music on it. I hardle ever listen to it all, far too much choice as it is!

Something like an iPod Nano would be OK.

Soldato
It's a good point, no matter how much music you have do you really need it everywhere you go? For that reason when i decided i needed an MP3 player i bought myself a Shuffle a couple of years ago as i was only going to use it on the train journey which was never more than 2 hours, so 1gb (out of 40gb) of music was enough!

:)

Soldato
The Mad Rapper said:
Do you really need a player with that much storage? I've owned a 20GB iPod for almost 4 years and it has around 3GB of music on it. I hardle ever listen to it all, far too much choice as it is!

Something like an iPod Nano would be OK.

I have 20GB of music personally... so if he wants 8gb he probably needs it.

Anyway:

Sandisk Sansa e280
Creative Zen V Plus
Cowon D2

Or you could just get an Ipod Nano as most decent brands won't be much cheaper and the Nano is made from metal so it's pretty tough.

Permabanned
I cannot stand Creatives.

Sandisk Sansa e280
Cowon D2 (Only 2GB/4GB but you can plugin an SD card, I think)
iPod Nano 8GB

Any of them would be a good choice.

Soldato
if its for on the train an on the bus, get an ipod and put video on it, i got 8 seasons of whose line is it anyway. i prop it up and watch it in work.

other than that go for a nano!

Back
Top Bottom