Spec Me An M&S Meal

Soldato
?

people can tell him what tastes nice ?

mad!

No they can't, everyone has different likes and dislikes.

Mad, as you put it, is hopping onto an internet forum to ask what you should cook for tea instead of thinking for yourself and using your imagination.

Obviously not the general consensus in this thread so I'll leave you to it, I'll be back in time for the "What colour socks should I wear today?" thread.

Soldato
so you think he should go buy every single meal and taste them all ?

peoples suggestions can give him a good idea of what to expect.

colour socks is nothing like what he is asking. a better comparison would be asking what brand socks he should buy. maybe someone could recommend him some that they find comfy because he might find them comfy too

Caporegime
Sorry, allow me to dumb it down.

Go and have a look for yourself.

You do realise that you can't taste and internet recommendation either don't you?

No they can't, everyone has different likes and dislikes.

Mad, as you put it, is hopping onto an internet forum to ask what you should cook for tea instead of thinking for yourself and using your imagination.

Obviously not the general consensus in this thread so I'll leave you to it, I'll be back in time for the "What colour socks should I wear today?" thread.

Wow, you're right!

I wonder how the hell restaurant critics stay in business!:eek::eek:

Soldato
so you think he should go buy every single meal and taste them all ?

peoples suggestions can give him a good idea of what to expect.

colour socks is nothing like what he is asking. a better comparison would be asking what brand socks he should buy. maybe someone could recommend him some that they find comfy because he might find them comfy too

Very good comeback.

Soldato
Ready meals are grotty no matter where you buy them. Full of chemicals and starch.

Go to the butchers, nice bit of lamb (it is wales after all), do a simple curry. Job done.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
I bought Duck with balsmic veg and i fried some noodles. Had a stunning dessert all rounded off with a bottle of Moet :) mmmmm

Back
Top Bottom