Spec me some protective trousers

Izi

Izi

Soldato
I need to get a new set of trousers - I want to be able to pull them over my jeans and are for commuting in and out of work.

Roughly £100 budget but can go more.

Suggestions?

Izi

Izi

Soldato
OP
Cool thanks for the suggestions, think I will nab a pair. It looks like you dont need the straps over your shoulders, i.e you can unzip this bit. Is this not advisable incase you go sliding down the road?

Soldato
I just got some Hein Gericke Atlas Goretex trousers that are currently in their sale, reduced from 180 to 150. They are the most comfortable textile trousers I've ever worn! Haven't had chance to water test them but reviews are excellent. You'd have to remove the thermal liner to get them over jeans though.

http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/shop/product_info.php/cPath/1_2_99/products_id/6655

Hhmm, looks like the price has gone back to 180 :(

Soldato
I have some Hein Gericke Cruise II ones with Goretex. Used them for 7 months in all weather and no leaks, oddly they feel wet but I am bone dry underneath. Comes with standard hip and knee padding. They also came with braces but never used them as they sit quite high anyway. I tried on loads and these were the best fit, they weren't the cheapest but I feel they were worth it.

Back
Top Bottom