Spec the Doris a new laptop.

Associate
Hi all;

I'm looking to upgrade the Mrs a new laptop later this year. Presently using an 14" touch screen, I5, 8GB, 250GB SSD (I swapped out from the 500GB HDD it came with).

Requirements: 13-14" 1080p or better and must be touch screen, must be I5 or better, must have back lit keyboard. Would like a dedicated GPU in case I ever have to borrow and want to game.

Budget up to a grand but some flexibility......

Cheers.

perfect for you mate the - MSI GS40 6QE(Phantom)-090UK

LOLOL

anyway check out the zenbook from asus pro or deluxe some nice models thing my bro got his GF one.. she loves it...

around your price point also...

I think you WILL struggle tho to get anything under 15 inches that has a 1050 or above gfx and if you do find one it will cost $$$$$$

which is why I like the asus zenbook pro with the 1060 in but its 15.6inch really thing however....

perfect for you mate the - MSI GS40 6QE(Phantom)-090UK

-MANY YELLOW STARS HERE-

anyway check out the zenbook from asus pro or deluxe some nice models thing my bro got his GF one.. she loves it...

around your price point also...

I think you WILL struggle tho to get anything under 15 inches that has a 1050 or above gfx and if you do find one it will cost $$$$$$

which is why I like the asus zenbook pro with the 1060 in but its 15.6inch really thing however....

I'm considering the ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UX461UN when it gets released, depending on prices.

Back
Top Bottom