Special Constable stabbed to death in Wembley

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
13,928
Not good. I used to be a SC here in Cambridge for a couple of years. We got 8 x 1hr training sessions which taught us how to have an open mind and how to use the radio and that was it. Then it was out on the street with a regular. Eight hours to basically become a police officer allbeit part time is shocking if you ask me and not worth losing you life over (but then what is).
 
Soldato
Joined
10 Oct 2004
Posts
3,921
Location
Bucks
Spawn said:
:( RIP

Another reason why im beginning to hate this country, crime rate has been soaring for some time now.
Sounds like a bit of a knee jerk comment.

Quite shocking really, it's just down the road from here.
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
4 Jul 2004
Posts
3,582
Location
LDN
Mulder said:
Sounds like a bit of a knee jerk comment.

Quite shocking really, it's just down the road from here.

Hi mate, dont know if you know where east lane is, but since the new flats which have been built there, the crime rate has gone up. Basically blocks of flats and aparatments have been recently built close to the scene of this murder and ever since people have moved in, i have started to hear of shootings and the like around that area.

Im just in shock really, cant believe how close to home this is. Only last year my mum was mugged at the bottom of my road; these guys tried to snatch her handbag and run into a car with it; my mum didnt let go and was subsequently dragged on the floor and ran over as the idiots sped away. I swear the justice system in this country needs sorting out.

Criminals can get away with murder, literally.
 
Caporegime
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
48,796
Location
All over the world...
Mr Spew said:
Has it? I was under the impression it was down. Things like this have always happened, in the past you'd have been hung or beheaded for doing it.


Well ignoring what the govt says with their fancy assed stats i dont beleive for a second that crime rate is down and im not talking about serious crimes...even the petty ones like graffitti or muggings are on the rise....or maybe its where im living that im seeing this happen quite a bit.
 
Soldato
Joined
18 Oct 2002
Posts
3,074
Location
MK
Indeed it is a tragedy, and should not be tollerated.

Spawn said:
:( RIP

Another reason why im beginning to hate this country, crime rate has been soaring for some time now.


I think crime is not increasing, just not dealt with properly. It was on the news today that there is more focus on the re-offenders rather than the offender. Stupid imo, everyone should be treated the same.
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
4 Jul 2004
Posts
3,582
Location
LDN
Cueball said:
But what about his human rights?

The person who carried out the murder lost their human rights when they decided to take another persons life imo. I dont think it should be seen any other way; the murderer took her human right to live, so why shouldnt the same be applied to him/her?
 
Soldato
Joined
12 Oct 2003
Posts
4,772
Location
London
Spawn said:
Well ignoring what the govt says with their fancy assed stats i dont beleive for a second that crime rate is down and im not talking about serious crimes...even the petty ones like graffitti or muggings are on the rise....or maybe its where im living that im seeing this happen quite a bit.

Crime overall is down, but most of that is buglary and fraud. Violent crime is higher than it has been in the last few years.

Naan_H said:
The person who carried out the murder lost their human rights when they decided to take another persons life imo. I dont think it should be seen any other way; the murderer took her human right to live, so why shouldnt the same be applied to him/her?

So do we mug muggers and rape rapists too?
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
4 Jul 2004
Posts
3,582
Location
LDN
Crispy Pigeon said:
So do we mug muggers and rape rapists too?

This is murder for gods sake, people get away with it, and they shouldnt. I would mug a mugger if he had stolen what was my property, i can hardly be in the wrong for that.

Muggers attacked my mum last year and she was really badly hurt, yet the idiots get away with it. People who are caught get free sky tv and 3 meals a day courtesy of my money to top it off, an absolute joke.

Murderers dont deserve anything at all.
 
Back
Top Bottom