Specification of a location

Soldato
I'm currently living in North London (Crouch End), but want to buy my own property. The prices in my area are a bit on the pricey side, so would like your recomendations.

It has to be North of the river and not too far from the centre (40mins travel max). I'm looking for somewhere where you can have a good social life, but also not too noisy.

My knowledge of the East and West is zilch and the North isn't too bright either - so don't know where to start looking.

TIA :)

Soldato
@if ®afiq said:
Not too far from the centre (40mins travel max). I'm looking for somewhere where you can have a good social life, but also not too noisy.

You just described 'South of the River'

Why ar you restricting yourself to North?

What's your budget? Stoke Newington is supposed to be where all the folks who can't afford Islington, Shoreditch, etc are moving to.

Permabanned
@if ®afiq said:
I'm currently living in North London (Crouch End), but want to buy my own property. The prices in my area are a bit on the pricey side, so would like your recomendations.

It has to be North of the river and not too far from the centre (40mins travel max). I'm looking for somewhere where you can have a good social life, but also not too noisy.

My knowledge of the East and West is zilch and the North isn't too bright either - so don't know where to start looking.

TIA :)

www.ononemap.com

Soldato
OP
[DOD]Asprilla said:
You just described 'South of the River'

Why ar you restricting yourself to North?

What's your budget? Stoke Newington is supposed to be where all the folks who can't afford Islington, Shoreditch, etc are moving to.

Not too sure why....I've lived in Plumstead for a while and wasn't too impressed with it - I suppose that't not a good reason really!

I should be able to stretch to about 300K. I'll have a look at Stoke Newington.

Thanks.

Caporegime
My sister has bought in Stoke Newington. Frankly its a dump but it is cheap for London and its not as bad as it could be. She said they're gonna build a tube station there, which should presumably make it a better place to live, but I don't know anything about that.

Golders Green might be an interesting place for you to look Atif. I'm sure the locals would welcome your views on Israel ;)

Back
Top Bottom