Speedfan

Soldato
Has anyone had any problems with speedfan recently, in the past few days I've noticed it started losing my sensors causing my system to overheat and shut down about half a dozen times. HWInfo still detects all the sensors fine. After it loses the sensors I have to restart the PC to get them back.

Im guessing its a windows update or summat cause I haven't installed or changed anything, anyone else noticed a change in the last week?

If I can't find a solution ill probably have to buy an expensive hardware fan controller as Speedfan is the only software solution I found that works well.

Cheers.

Soldato
OP
Windows updates itself on this PC, if there has been one in the last week or 2 then that's probably whats caused it.

@SmS masters been playing Arma Exile everytime its crashed, dunno if that uses battleye. Has there been a battleye update recently that's causing problems for others?

Soldato
OP
Sounds like that's the problem, cheers. I'll just force fans to 50% for now and leave them while gaming, no point buying a hardware solution if speedfan gets unblocked from battleye.

Back
Top Bottom