*** SpellForce 3 Thread ***

Soldato
I just picked this up last night, LOVING IT! Any tips for a newbie? Did the prologue, saved and closed just after creating my character as I didn't start playing until late.

I'm going for a dual wielding dex build which will go into black magic later in the game.

Soldato
I just picked this up last night, LOVING IT! Any tips for a newbie? Did the prologue, saved and closed just after creating my character as I didn't start playing until late.

I'm going for a dual wielding dex build which will go into black magic later in the game.

When you get to points of going to new maps first. Explore the maps when possible before you usually need to go in and command an army. Can usually be helpful getting loot and bits early, scouting best spots etc. When you do get an army, do try to expand rather then turtle. Every node you don’t get, enemy will try too.

Otherwise keep a diverse team as normal with these games, tank, healer and two DD’s role makes it smooth going. I would advise sticking to a tree or two rather then spreading the character points over all trees to get higher tier capabilities later on, but you do get potions of fresh start a bit buy them to tweaks skills as you want.

Back
Top Bottom