Spider-Man: Far From Home

Soldato
thought so.
I think they were on the way to the trip in infinity war. In endgame they will reset the timeline somehow and end up going on that trip as normal.

Soldato
Far from home is set during infinity war ;) in that, the infinity war we saw in the film has been reset meaning it never happened. Peter was on the bus at the start of the film and never got off it when the alien ship arrived

V_R

V_R

Soldato
New promo image.

t4z8um2ybgu21.jpg

Caporegime
I've never known a trailer spoil another movie a mere 2 weeks after release.

What are you supposed to do in a cinema when that comes on if you haven't seen End Game?

Associate
Interesting that this involves a 'multiverse' could we possibly see gone avengers back through this story arc?

Caporegime
I've never known a trailer spoil another movie a mere 2 weeks after release.

What are you supposed to do in a cinema when that comes on if you haven't seen End Game?

Ive never known 3 movies in the same saga coming out within a few months of each other.

Captain Marvel, Endgame then Far from Home.

It would be like releasing all 3 Lord of the Rings movies back to back.

Caporegime
Not really. Lord of the Rings is one continuous story with the same characters. These films are in the same universe but are separate stories that are barely connected.

I knew someone would go “not really”, but the point is that they are all massive triple A blockbusters the size of lord of the rings in their own right, all by the same studios and they are all connected.

I’m sure the next rebuttal is that lord of the rings were all done by the same director...okay, how about the original Star Wars then :p

Then I’m sure the rebuttal would be Lucas had to write them all etc etc etc we can go back and forth...god I think I can have a conversation on this all by myself! :D

The point is that something this scale all by the same studio so close to each other before, all base in the same universe and all connected, unless you know of another instance that it has, not the 23 movies, just 3.

Back
Top Bottom