Spiderman2 :(

Soldato
Hey,

My son has become a massive Spiderman fan... was over at his cousins house and was leaning to play Spiderman on the PS4.

He's 3 by the way.

Now its constantly Spiderman this, Spiderman that, I want to play Spiderman blah blah.

Unfortunately for him, we have an Xbox Series X, so cannot have Spiderman.. Which bless him, he doesn't understand.

So... I'm looking everywhere for Spiderman 2 from the Xbox One, as it will work on the Series X.

Problem is... I cant find it anywhere, apart from ebay for £80+!!

Absolutely mental for it.

Anyone got any idea where I can get a copy for a reasonable price?

Help is much appreciated.

Soldato
Hey,

My son has become a massive Spiderman fan... was over at his cousins house and was leaning to play Spiderman on the PS4.

He's 3 by the way.

Now its constantly Spiderman this, Spiderman that, I want to play Spiderman blah blah.

Unfortunately for him, we have an Xbox Series X, so cannot have Spiderman.. Which bless him, he doesn't understand.

So... I'm looking everywhere for Spiderman 2 from the Xbox One, as it will work on the Series X.

Problem is... I cant find it anywhere, apart from ebay for £80+!!

Absolutely mental for it.

Anyone got any idea where I can get a copy for a reasonable price?

Help is much appreciated.

About 5 quid at current exchange rate.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/184925603446?hash=item2b0e6cc676:g:Ui8AAOSwPvBg4-WE

Soldato
OP
Given that he's only 3, you could probably get away with some older graphics and it still be seen as cool.
How about some older titles emulated on the computer maybe?
Can't, the PC is on my office. Not child friendly due to resin printers and chemicals.

I'll keep looking :(

Back
Top Bottom