***SPOILERS*** Football 14 -17 May 2010/2011

Caporegime
This ref is pathetic RvP turns him, Dunne slips and they get a free kick! :mad:

Ref has been utter **** for us in the 25 mins that I've been watching. :mad:

pssh :p

I'm struggling to understand how this ref can just either not give obvious decisions or just give the wrong ones?

Penalty should have been given, Walker should have had a free kick and the Arsenal player booked for the tackle (Villa players were booked for similar) and that was never a foul for Villa just then lol

Yeah Dunne took a gamble and then slipped over when van Persie turned him, RVP did nothing wrong yet Villa get a free kick, not to mention two penalty shouts, both could have been given if it was another ref, maybe this one put some money down on the game or something, utterly pathetic decision making so far, I wish they had substitute refs, take one off if they;re having a bad game. :D :p

Walcott off and Bendtner on in the second half imo, RVP and Bendtner up front in a 4-4-2.

Caporegime
Not the best half from us, really need to calm down. The actual play has been quite even but that thunderbolt from the blue by vdv separates the teams. Could see this ending 1-1 and it going down to the last game.

Was a huge deflection that got it the height/dip of johnson's thigh.

Caporegime
Liverpool 0-1 Spurs HT

Really missing Meireles today. The midfield are too far behind Carroll and he's having to drop deep to get the ball. Having said that he doesn't look even remotely fit enough to be playing so I'd bring him off for Shelvey and shuffle things around.

Caporegime
I just think RVP needs moar support.

Put someone along side him.

I'd like to see Bendtner on, Chamakh isn't great with the ball at his feet and he seems a bit slow in the head, Bendtner is more alert to the little flicks and stuff that RVP can produce, I think they could be a good partnership and for a big guy Bendtner is pretty nippy. BRING HIM ON. :mad:

No idea why Walcott is still on the pitch, he's done nothing since I've tuned in, and his crap clearance led to the Villa first goal. Awesome finish by Bent too.

Don
Very scrappy first half. We've probably had the best of the chances but not plaeyd well and Webb's been **** as usual.
What's going on? With Gerrard out the rest of the squad is trying to meet the diving quota?

Slightly ironic considering you've had 2 free-kicks from dives by Dawson and Crouch :/

Man of Honour
Didnt Chamakh start off well for you though? It is his first season maybe thats having an effect or is he that bad? (only seen him play 3 times and he didnt look that bad tbh)

He scored something like 10 goals when RvP was injured so he's a good player. But since RvP has been fit he's played hardly any of our games so he's lost all his form. He's not the greatest player but his record in the first half shows that he can score goals if he's given the games. I Still prefer bendtner to him.

I think that is akin to throwing in the towel :p :D
:D

Sadly, this is wenger's version of 'going for it'!

Soldato
He scored something like 10 goals when RvP was injured so he's a good player. But since RvP has been fit he's played hardly any of our games so he's lost all his form. He's not the greatest player but his record in the first half shows that he can score goals if he's given the games. I Still prefer bendtner to him.

:D

Sadly, this is wenger's version of 'going for it'!

Ah i see well yeah id say Wenger might try fit him with RVP but its Wenger so fat chance of it happening on a regular basis

Back
Top Bottom