[Sponsored] <<< "PARVUM FOUR" >>> Black Ops 4 Themed Extreme Build

Associate
wBrp8VTh.png.jpg

Welcome to my 4th Parvum Systems build... The first was Parvum Titanfall, the Second was Parvum Warfare, and most recently Tears In Rain. If you hadn't guessed yet, this one is themed around the upcoming Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 release... More on that below.

tiH8B1Ih.jpg

smw83I9h.png.jpg

I have a thing for doing themed builds I just can't shake... I guess it's just what I do! It allows my to tap into a rich universe and pluck thematic inspiration. Something about this build style just motivates and excites me.

When I get an idea for these themed builds something usually grabs me and I can't shake it, like a gut feeling followed by complete obsession that this is the one. That happened with all 3 previous builds; there was never a question, I felt inspired and motivated for those concepts. While Black Ops "4" has a nice fitting "4" ring to it that goes with my Parvum chronology, something is pulling me in... CoD may be a controversial brand that's lost it's footing here and there, but I have faith in Treyarch despite silly rumors, and the universe is just so rich and ripe for the thematic plucking.

I designed the case and have sent said design to Parvum to work their acrylic wizardry. This one is pretty wild, here are some key features:

*Heavily customized Parvum Systems R1.0 case w/ quad layers and custom engraving work
*Armor cladding design w/ battle damage having tore several holes in the case
*MATX w/ motherboard orientation the same as Parvum Warfare, except bottom of GPU will show through front of case (battle damaged hole)
*Front of case logo will be displayed on a 5" LCD display visible through a battle damaged hole in the front
*Floor, roof, and rear panel water distribution plates

SB8dfZth.png.jpg

Main Components:
Case - Parvum Systems R1.0 (Highly Customized)
CPU - AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900x
Motherboard - ASRock X399M Taichi Micro ATX
Memory - 16Gb (4x4) Team Group T-Force Delta RGB 3000
GPU's - 2 x Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080's
SSD - 2 x Samsung 970 Evo M.2 250Gb (Raid 0) + TBD
PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200w

Watercooling Components:
CPU Block - HEATKILLER IV PRO for Threadripper COPPER NICKEL (Product #18026)
GPU Block's - 2 x HEATKILLER IV for GTX 1080 - ACRYL Ni (Product #15576)
GPU Backplates - 2 x HEATKILLER IV eBC - Backplate for GTX 1080 (Product #16063)
Radiators - 1 x 360 HEATKILLER TBD, 1 x 240 HEATKILLER TBD
Pump/Top Combo - WCP D5-VARIO with HEATKILLER® D5-TOP (Product #30009)
Fittings - Barrow - all gold
Tubing - Barrow 14mm chrome plated tube
Coolant - TBD

Miscellaneous:
Lighting - DarkSide RGB
Fans - 5 x Noctua NF-P12 Redux-1700
Cables - Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables
Built-in Display - 5 Inch Waveshare Capacitive Touch Screen

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Sooooo…. After much deliberation, I've made a big component change to the build.... I've decided to go with the Asrock x399m Taichi Micro ATX, Threadripper board. The board will be with me in a few days. It's just too damn beautiful :)

It will be paired with a 1900x. My goal is for this build to be done in time for the game's release of early October, so IF Threadripper 2 chips pop up a decent time before then (they're supposedly still x399 compatible) I'll use one of those. But I will most likely stick with the 1900x.

pPpzTU9.jpg

Associate
OP
qpZiDAnh.png.jpg

Annnnnd... Here's the first specimen for the build; the ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper board. I was between z370 and x299 Micro ATX originally, but I pretty much chose Threadripper again because it's just, well, more interesting - and this board existing sealed the deal. I think it's absolutely gorgeous :)

I've also received some other parts as well - M.2 SSD's, M.2 heatsinks, and GPU's. For the GPU's I switched from 1070 TI's to 1080's.

rq7cuuGh.jpg

4zPQySIh.jpg

6FMEEZDh.jpg

n2rbebHh.jpg

1ff6MnAh.jpg

hIbHPvsh.jpg

bivbSrlh.jpg

2KThCAjh.jpg

P2OgsRuh.jpg

vDjuNtrh.jpg

pB6AwgLh.jpg

oPlIWEOh.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
MpbfQTMh.png.jpg

Annnnd…. The updates will be coming fast on this build. Case shipped today, and I've started putting together components etc. I'm also please to say that Team Group has joined this build, providing some gorgeous ram that will be in the next update.
Below is the CPU, Watercool Heatkiller IV block, Watercool Heatkiller D5 Pump/Top combo, and the CPU/block mounted on the mobo:

qgOCFbKh.jpg
tx2jJgth.jpg
0EZdATkh.jpg
vTOSWrdh.jpg
rYdRywsh.jpg
dfN1bozh.jpg
R9nbJsmh.jpg
DcBazalh.jpg
eSQQPlEh.jpg
gf3oP88h.jpg
pkISmAph.jpg
owzWOFih.jpg
34Z8boLh.jpg
FOv2Lyuh.jpg
QGE2n5xh.jpg
KK8Px6uh.jpg
clkC5wGh.jpg
cqOnODxh.jpg

Associate
OP
MpbfQTMh.png.jpg

Here's a sneak peek at the case by way of renders provided by Parvum, that I cropped :D

I designed the case in Affinity Design and shot the vector files to Parvum and from there they did their magic! Case shipped yesterday and is inbound :)

I have also updated most of the remaining parts list on the main page.

3veO1Do.jpg

NXJ8A7T.jpg

fKKm70R.jpg

ksGs8mI.jpg

i4Zvz2h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom