Spotify Invite

Soldato
Why do you say that? Yes they made a loss but they're moving in the right direction. They're going to be launching in the US soon as well.

see here:

The company’s auditors, Ernst & Young, warned in accounts for 2009, filed only last week, of a “material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt about the group’s ability to continue as a going concern”.

Losses at the company outstripped sales last year. Spotify said in the accounts that it had “ambitious growth plans and further funding is currently being negotiated . . . to support these growth plans”. It says it is “confident” it can secure new investment

full article here:

on FT.com "Spotify under pressure over US launch"

Soldato
What is all the fuss about spotify about?

If you want to listen to music, you can goto www.grooveshark.com. None of this invite nonsense.

And I'm sure that if you want any other free music, you can just look for a torrent.

Someone please explain to me what is so special about spotify that people need some form of invite?

Soldato
I'm not even registered on grooveshark...I just load up the site casually when I would like to listen to some music. I rarely download music any more, now that grooveshark makes music available on tap.

Caporegime
What is all the fuss about spotify about?

If you want to listen to music, you can goto www.grooveshark.com. None of this invite nonsense.

And I'm sure that if you want any other free music, you can just look for a torrent.

Someone please explain to me what is so special about spotify that people need some form of invite?

Because it's a legal way to listen to almost as much music as you like? Recommending torrents isn't particularly helpful.

Soldato
If you want to listen to commercially available (legal) music, you can load up grooveshark.
No invites/downloading required. You don't even need to go the torrent route.

Perhaps there is a secret that I am not privy to, but I'm bemused as to what is so special about Spotify.

Caporegime
And how, pray tell, do Grooveshark pay the royalties needed to stream commercially available music for free?

I like Spotify as I have it on my phone too. It's very useful as my phone also has an FM transmitter so I can play music in the car or anywhere there's a radio.

Associate
Another six codes here - first come first served (please post when you have used one):

1) bU7ZtUn7KwyxeUXhS
2) cyC4pCW4cxybPwtL
3) aS9Wf83YBZ6EcygN
4) aA3qeYPqWp3pzXkJ
5) fsXJK8XZ8ya5zHTY
6) eXf8WU35ayNenBzK

Soldato
None of those work Delphi.

People must have used them without posting, sad times :(

If anybody has a working one please send to email in my trust, 2 if possible my work colleague can't stand the ads either!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom