SSL certificate

Associate
I've recently designed a website, not that great at the moment but it has the basics for someone who's never done it before but I'm learning. I've been told to get a free SSL certificate but no idea where to start. I got my domain from 123reg and I used there website builder to build it. But they want £50 a Year for a certificate on top if all the extras there is as well, it builds up.
Any advice would be great thanks

Associate
OP
Its for business use,
I did go to a few Web designers but they want upwards of £4-500 to build a website and add one for me. I'm sure I could manage myself

Associate
OP
I've been concentrating on the mobile version of it more than the desktop version but there both stuff a bit basic and all over the place at the moment. Reckoned most folks be on there phones nowadays!

Permabanned
I've been concentrating on the mobile version of it more than the desktop version but there both stuff a bit basic and all over the place at the moment. Reckoned most folks be on there phones nowadays!

There's things available so that they are cross compatible. :)

Tablets, Phones, Desktops, Laptops and more.

Template builders can be a little cumbersome when it comes to cross platforms IMO.

Back
Top Bottom