Stale sacked by Wolves

Soldato
Just posted this in the other thread-
Wolves fans were absolutely incredible today!...cheering(almost) everything, great banter, really friendly before and after the game. Shame to see them relegated. Favourite chant of the day is between "Que ser sear, whatever will be will be, we're going to Shrewsbury" and "Crawley, on a Tuesday night":D

One thing though- I have never seen a player get as much hate as Jamie O'Hara today...and I doubt I ever will again! "You're not fit to wear the shirt" every single time he touched it, accompanied by boos. He made a dodgy tackle at one point, and the Wolves fans starting shouting "off off off", even though none of our fans were, and then they booed when he didn't get sent off. Actually, they seem to hate Roger Johnson nearly as much...some Wolves players came over to the away fans to give them their shirts and talk to them(Elokobi and Doumbia I think), Roger Johnson came over, and they told him to **** off!
I spoke to some Wolves fans before and after the game, and they seemed shell-shocked tbh.

and-
Just reading about Jamie O'Hara, as I wondered why he was hated so much, and why the Wolves fans were going totally mental whenever he touched the ball(the police had to come and stand in front of the wolves fans at one point)... apparently, he made an offensive gesture towards the wolves fans. What a ****!....I used to like him as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think a lot of the fans are becoming very, very tired of the poor management from Moxey/Morgan. I know quite a few fans that aren't renewing their season ticket, not because of going down, but because they are paying a big chunk of money to see the club **** it up the wall building new restaurants and the like whilst sacking a mad amount of managers and seeing a squad of huge players not give a ****.

Massive shame.

Associate
Venus has been Mowbray's assistant for pretty much forever :)

as an Ipswich Fan, i have to say, Thanks for mick ! (for now ;) :D)

Soldato
Our club is an absolute embarrassment! Multiple sackings yet you have a CEO who has 2 successive relegations but keeps his job... Only at wolves eh?

Massive clear out is required and need to get a manager who will be given a fair crack at the whip, cause the rebuild will take time

Soldato
I desperately hope that the Kenny Jackett rumors are all a load of rubbish. Whereas I hope the rumors about Moxey leaving are true (from what I understand, he is on a fairly large amount of money!)

Darren Ferguson I would like to see if I'm honest.

Soldato
Could do worse than Karl Robinson. Might have a little flutter.

I think clubs are starting to move away from the same old faces- Megson, McLeish etc(at least I hope so)

Associate
Our club is an absolute embarrassment! Multiple sackings yet you have a CEO who has 2 successive relegations but keeps his job... Only at wolves eh?

Massive clear out is required and need to get a manager who will be given a fair crack at the whip, cause the rebuild will take time

Watch this space as there rumours going round he won't be here for long which are helped by the fact Moxey isn't the one doing the managerial interviews it's Thelwell. ;)

Back
Top Bottom