Stalker performance and system specs

Associate
Well I thought my computer would last me a while, and I think it should. However Supreme commander has come along, and delivers a loverly slide show everytime I play.

However, sod that. One game doesn't play well shouldn't mean an upgrade is needed right?

Everthing else I have thrown at my PC has worked fine and native res (1050 x 1680) with most, if not all, eye candy on.

There are two games that are coming out next month which I would like to get some idea as to how well they will work. Jade Empire and Stalker. JE will work so I am not worried about that. However I am not so sure about Stalker.

My system spec is:

AMD 64bit 3800 Venice core
2gig 400Mhz Ram
HIS X1900XT 512Mb

I think I should be fine with my card and Ram, however the reaon why SC chugs is cause of my processor. Now I know thet traditionally FPS have not been CPU heavy and more GPU heavy, which makes me think that I will be fine with Stalker. However - all you people on the beta, what do you think? What are your system specs?

Permabanned
I don't think Stalker will be a performance killer such as BF2/Oblivion etc.

The graphics don't seem that amazing. Imo your computer will run it max no problem.

Back
Top Bottom