Star Trucker - American Trucking Simulator In Space

Soldato
I picked this up yesterday and am having fun dying due to my shonky flying breaking my truck and running out of oxygen.

Using an XBox controller as I couldn’t steer at all with keyboard and mouse.

Top tips so far:

1. If in doubt, come to a complete halt and then see what’s up.

2. Tip 1 applies doubly if you plan to EVA for repairs etc. as your suit can’t catch even a slow moving truck.

3. Put supplies in boxes as some items don’t like drop damage and everything will be floating around when you change out Grav System batteries.

4. Switch systems off using the breaker panel when changing out UCCs.

5. Fit as many Oxygen filters as you can afford.

6. Turn off all cabin lights when driving to save batteries.

Happy trucking!

I decided to pick this up. So far, it feels like a limited ETS in space, which I'm perfectly fine with. I do like how I need to manage different aspects of the truck to keep everything running smoothly. Although I'm finding it difficult to locate places around me like the job boards, and you can't seem to zoom in close enough on the map to select them for a route. Or even have a map that can display the locations in each area in more detail.

Does anyone know if the cleaning box even has a use, or should I just sell it? You can't seem to put anything in it/ take out. There seems to be a couple of boxes like this though, like some cardboard boxes.

So far so good.

Back
Top Bottom