Star Wars: Attack Squadrons

Soldato
Website Link: http://www.starwarsattacksquadrons.com/ (Sign up to be a beta tester on the front page.)

Hexus Preview: http://hexus.net/gaming/news/pc/63873-star-wars-attack-squadrons-first-details-video-trailer-released/

4v3b.jpg
6uey.jpg

Star Wars™ : Attack Squadrons is a free-to-play online space combat game where players customize iconic Star Wars™ ships and engage in high-velocity 16 player dogfights in fabled Star Wars locations.

FEATURES
Intense PVP Action:
Battle online in 3 PVP game modes
Free For All: Fight for glory in 16 player death matches.
Team Dogfight: Join a team and decimate the enemy team.
Base Defense: Defend your base or coordinate an attack on your enemy’s base.

Ship Customization
Upgrade and personalize your ships as you collect and modify them to your own specifications.

Team Play
Team up with your friends and develop a community of Starfighter Pilots.

Rewards
Earn points after successful matches to unlock new items and upgrades.

Regular Updates
New ships, items and upgrades every month.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Clav said:
How have I not heard of this!?!? Could it be as good as X-Wing vs Tie Fighter I wonder
Nothing since Wing Commander came close to X-Wing, and Tie Fighter for me, loved those games, so addictive.

20 years ago...! Omg lol :o

Soldato
It'll be a diabolical mess fuelled by fanboys and P2W etc. PvP means it'll be occupied by crybabies wanting for instant class/ship balancing the moment they get owned by someone.

I pretty much burst out laughing the moment I read "Intense PvP Action".

Soldato
Kainz stop whinging and pew pew! Get pak and a few others and we can have a laugh.. pretend it's freelancer (which I still have the CD for..)

Soldato
Well if you can find it and get it to run, rogue squadron on the pc still holds a light.

If not do the right thing and pick up a cheap gamecube and a copy of rogue 2.

Not much hope for attack, be half the game of the above.. unless online is you're thing.

Soldato
I'll stick to the 24 player PvP Starfighter battles in SW:ToR for now :p let's hope this game plays as good as it looks !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom