****Star Wars: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Official Thread****

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Well some say a trailer is coming, and we need to let the TLJ thread die!

Reports are that they will drop the trailer on Friday 12th April, this is when J.J. Abrams brings his Episode 9 panel to Star Wars Celebration in Chicago.

Release date: December 19, 2019 (UK)/December 20, 2019 (US)
Director: J.J. Abrams
Writers: J.J. Abrams, Chris Terrio
Cast: Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Domhnall Gleeson, Kellie Marie Tran, Naomi Ackie, Richard E. Grant, Billy Dee Williams, Joonas Suotamo, Keri Russell, Dominic Monaghan

This poster has been 'leaked' online, could it be real? I'm not convinced personally.

m1wigfuqeto21.jpg

When do you think we will see a trailer and what do you think the title could be?

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
There's a high res version of that poster that's been leaked now, see below.

People are saying its real, for product marketing, not the actual movie poster. Done by Brian Rood apparently.

m1wigfuqeto21.jpg

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Do we think we'll see a trailer and/or a title reveal on Friday then? The times are central by the way, so its 17:00 - 18:00 our time.

Fri, Apr 12, 2019
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Celebration Stage - Wintrust Arena

"Live on the Celebration Stage; streamed to the Galaxy and Twin Suns Stages

With the culmination of the Star Wars Saga arriving before the end of the year, the Star Wars: Episode IX panel is one you will definitely not want to miss! With Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy and Star Wars: Episode IX director JJ Abrams appearing on stage, you can count on plenty of surprises and special guests to keep your imagination buzzing for the rest of Celebration! Live on the Celebration Stage; streamed to the Galaxy and Twin Suns Stages."
https://www.starwarscelebration.com.../?gtID=565055&panel-name=Star-Wars-Episode-IX

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I did wonder that too, if they did wait until then I would totally understand. Let the Endgame hype die down a little first. Everyone seems to be 'predicting' a trailer at celebration though. Based on nothing by the looks of it!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
The Rise Of Skywalker!

Death Star wreckage!

That laugh at the end! PALPATINE!

If only JJ had done all three, I honestly think it would have been an awesome trilogy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom