Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Associate
Looks amazing my only worry is the price point the Star Wars licence must have cost a pretty penny & I was put off X-wing minitures because of the cost, oh damnagit who am I kidding I'll be pre-ordering this regardless.

Associate
Couldn't have been announced at a better time. Was ready to pull the trigger on Descent 2 with a few of the expansions. This will allow me to get in on the start of the product cycle and on a theme which will go down better.

Associate
Couldn't have been announced at a better time. Was ready to pull the trigger on Descent 2 with a few of the expansions. This will allow me to get in on the start of the product cycle and on a theme which will go down better.

Same here, our gaming group have been looking to add Descent to our game list for a while. I'm the biggest star wars geek in the group, but they're all pretty happy about this none the less!

Associate
OP
There's a couple of places taking preorders, at around £63 which isn't bad.

It's also 2 games in 1, a Descent style dungeon hack with one person playing the Imperial 'overlord' and the rest playing the rebels, and also apparently a skirmish game where I assume you build a force and fight it out.

Back
Top Bottom