US: StartUp

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Martin freeman was lacking, seemed to have much more screen time in season 1 if I recall right. But having said that the other 3 central characters are decent.

Season 2 was good, not as good as season 1 but enough to binge watch and wait for season 3.

Soldato
Watched first ep of second series and thought nah I can't be bothered, had some spare time so watched second and got rehooked and finished it tonight. Another good series, perlman was his usual brilliant self.

Soldato
Just finished season 2 and I'm not sure what to make of it. It was decent enough, but not a patch on season 1. I'm also not sure where they can go from here to make good TV, it seemed like the perfect way to end the show where they left it.

Soldato
Finally polished this off my list yesterday, really enjoyed the first season but the second didn't work for me, wonder if I binged both rather than a break that's why it felt poorer. Though Ron Pearlman plays a good part even if somewhat creepy at times.

Least it's been renewed for s3 which we should get later this year.

Associate
Nice.

Would have been nice of Amazon to tell me, considering it's sat on my watch list, not even a "Season 3 coming soon". They really pale in comparision to Netflix when it comes to hyping up coming content (that isn't Jack Ryan).

Soldato
Oh wow, awesome, I didn't think they were getting a third series. This one has always been tucked away on Amazon, not sure why they don't advertise it widely.

Back
Top Bottom