STEAM: Card Trade Thread

Can't type for toffee
Don
there was a few people interested in help getting those last few cards.
Let's keep it out of the main thread so we don't fill it with random junk chat lol.

Need:
Skyrim
Kerbal

Spare:
Prison Architect
Torhlight 2

Just hit add on Steam sig to add me to yer list, just lemme know yer from OcUK if the Steam name is different to your forum name :)

Soldato
Need

tomb raider
bioshock
chivalry

Have for trade
Dead island
Football Manager * 2
Prison Architect
Reus
Torchlight

Steam account greenjstuart

Last edited:
Hey i'm currently idling for cards and have sold quite a few for each game, but I've still got games to idle through and i'll happily do a 1:1 trade for a steam summer card.

Remaining game's i've got left:

Tomb raider
Universe sandbox
FTL
Hitman Absolution
Garrys Mod
Skyrim
Bastion
The Walking Dead

If interested, message me which game your're interested in and i'll start idling, then we can trade :)

Can't type for toffee
Don
OP
Hey guys. I dont think the trade will work from the website. I'm actually at work, so dont have access to the Steam client. If you can find other trades before 5pm then fair enough. If not then I can trade with you when I get home.

Sorry bout that :(

KK dude

Winky, just load games up and alt tab em, just run as many games as your machine can before it throws a fit lol

Soldato
I honestly dont see the point of these cards. They dont really seem to DO anything. And yet the mad collector part of my brain WANTS THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!!!

But no way in hell am I paying even 1p of real money for them, unless I can get something good out of it.

Soldato
Am I the only one who just sells cards right away.

Much prefer money than a stupid badge. i can still buy the emoticon/background with like 10p, so its not worth it.

I might just complete the FM series.

But I already made like €5 off selling cards.

Soldato
I'm just using them to put on marketplace to subsidise my Steam Sales for this year

they've paid for 3 games so far - I'll never have any use or wish to keep any of the cards

I'd rather have a few extra games

Back
Top Bottom