STEAM: Card Trade Thread

Soldato
How do you find your items that's your selling or how do you know when they have sold ?

click Community - then Market - you'll see all your current listings and those sold

most sell at 10-20p - but it all adds up and when games like System Shock 2 are 1.74 etc - it soon adds up

Witcher 2 was funny - cost me £3.74 or whatever - yet it dropped a Foil- which I sold for £3.20 or something :)

Associate
I've only started getting these cards the last few days from playing, am very limited in the amount I have and cant get any of the free cards from voting etc because I'm too low of a level grr lol

Associate
like others - just load up all your games with cards and leave running :)

first time I've used up over half my 16gb :)

I did that with sleeping dogs last night (because I finished the game and have lots of new ones I'm going to be playing in the next while, managed to get 2 family cards :-/)

But all this does is give me max 4 new cards - which doesnt aid in levelling, and you only get 4/8 so not enough to get a badge to level, so I'm left trying to decided with which game I want a badge from - which will probably be the same game most people chose lol, just interested in the idea, will prob. get bored of it in a week or so lol

Associate
I have

2x Bioshock Infinite Cards
2x Tomb Radier Cards

That I am happy to swap for - Dead Island Riptide / Football Manager 2013 / Kerbal Space Program / Prison Architech / Reus

Soldato
I have 4 Dota 2 cards and 4 bioshock Infinite if anyone wants to trade.
Also, I want to ask whether steam summer cards are only dropped from games bought during the summer sale or can you still get drops from games(with cards) that you have played/bought before?

Soldato
I have 4 Dota 2 cards and 4 bioshock Infinite if anyone wants to trade.
Also, I want to ask whether steam summer cards are only dropped from games bought during the summer sale or can you still get drops from games(with cards) that you have played/bought before?

The Summer Sale cards are dropped when you vote or buy on the summer sale, not by playing/owning the games.

Soldato
I have

2x Bioshock Infinite Cards
2x Tomb Radier Cards

That I am happy to swap for - Dead Island Riptide / Football Manager 2013 / Kerbal Space Program / Prison Architech / Reus

Add me and youve Ill take a bio and a tomb raider and you can have your pick of FM / REUS / DEAD ISLAND or PRISON

Art

Art

Associate
Have:

Chivalry Summer card
Binding of Isaac: II The high priestess

Looking for:

Reus Summer card
Dead Island Summer card
Skyrim Summer card

Back
Top Bottom