STEAM: Card Trade Thread

Soldato
Skyfall, as I'm unlikely to get everything I need to gain another level, I have #6 and #7 I will give you :)

I think you can click this link and do a trade request through the browser - choose my inventory and drag the 2 cards you need, and then submit the trade request.

Caporegime
I'd initially thought it was high demand overwhelming the servers.

Then you guys mention DDoS. And all the gaming sites are saying the same thing.

How moronic can people be. Can only hope they do something more illegal and end up being caught (and jailed).

Soldato
Soldato
Seems to be working now. 3 hours left people!

Think i'll leave it at level 10 as the badge looks cool and the next one up doesnt. Plus you need to reach level 20 for the next badge :eek:.

Soldato
Crafted mine yesterday and got an green Uncommon from Warfare though it said 40,000 were created already lol. Might hold on to it for a bit see if I can flog it for more once some time passes.

Can't type for toffee
Don
OP
http://steamtradingcards.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Sale_2013

Yeah just looked at this and seems you have to get to lv20 for the next badge. Lv10 seems a decent level to leave it at for me. Mainly did it for the fun of hopefully crafting a decent item but uncomon was the best I got.

Ah not seen that, jesus wept tho they're being ambitious level 100+ of the Foil badge :confused: Level 1800+ of the normal one LMAO.

Crafted mine yesterday and got an green Uncommon from Warfare though it said 40,000 were created already lol. Might hold on to it for a bit see if I can flog it for more once some time passes.

Most of them worth next to nowt tbh, the TF2 ones are the only ones people seem to want.

Soldato
Ah not seen that, jesus wept tho they're being ambitious level 100+ of the Foil badge :confused: Level 1800+ of the normal one LMAO.

There are people out there who have many 1000s of levels on the badge already though...

Considering at 10p per card you're looking at £1 per badge though I really can't face-palm hard enough that there are actually people who have spent £1000s

Can't type for toffee
Don
OP
aye that sounds mental, I was tempted with the foil badge just for the sake of it, that and the 5 item drop chance of a randolph but if theres a loada levels for the foil badge too then waste of time lol

Soldato
http://steamtradingcards.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Sale_2013

Yeah just looked at this and seems you have to get to lv20 for the next badge. Lv10 seems a decent level to leave it at for me. Mainly did it for the fun of hopefully crafting a decent item but uncomon was the best I got.

I managed to get to level 10 too. Slightly nifty bonus is it now lists my rarest achievements.

Thanks to Ayer for the final card needed for a badge.

I have card 2 and 9 (I think), send me your trade link through trust if you are desperate. Steam itself is not yet reliable, I'll see if I can send them in time

Also someone on a review suggested, when CS GO gets this cheap it practically pays for itself through drops in game. Not sure how true that would be and Im not sure I like GO yet but got it on the off chance I like one of the gamemodes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom