Steam christmas sale 2010... *twitch*

I'm definitely getting BC2, but now I'm wondering if they might put Vietnam on sale aswell. I know it's just launched, but I feel like I'm behind the times if I'm not playing with the latest expansions :)

Although I played it yonks ago I was eyeing up RTCW too. Oh no, so that's this game, BFBC2 and Mafia 2...and I've only had a quick look! :(

Hangs head. :(

I'm totally new to steam, how long do these offers last for? My sons main xmas gift is not going to arrive in time so I was thinking about getting some steam games for xmas day.

It's usually a week or so. If you get him a few games, don't forget to factor in download time, it would be a poor Christmas if you bought him a game that needed 12Gb download on a 1Mb line lol.

I'm totally new to steam, how long do these offers last for? My sons main xmas gift is not going to arrive in time so I was thinking about getting some steam games for xmas day.

If its discounted but not listed in the 'daily deals' (they haven't shown up yet, you can't miss them when they do) then the discounts will last until the end of the sale, think someone said it was 3rd January.

Basically the way to play it is get things in the daily sales, if it doesn't appear in the daily sales then buy it all on the last day.

Back
Top Bottom