Steam controller 90%off

bol

bol

Associate
End of line sale, works out around £12 with delivery. On your steam hardware page.
I ordered one already at that price, same as with the steam link.

Associate
Just been sitting here refreshing the Steam page and it's been going in and out of stock every few minutes.
If this is a dodgy way for them to drum up trade then it worked, had gone off the idea of getting one before it went out of stock yesterday but jumped at it when I noticed they were back today.
I'm so weak. :rolleyes: :D

bol

bol

Associate
OP
Should have posted it earlier tbh, I assumed, wrongly, that it would be posted already.
Apologies

bol

bol

Associate
OP
Just been sitting here refreshing the Steam page and it's been going in and out of stock every few minutes.
If this is a dodgy way for them to drum up trade then it worked, had gone off the idea of getting one before it went out of stock yesterday but jumped at it when I noticed they were back today.
I'm so weak. :rolleyes: :D

I know, it's the 90%off that made me click buy, I love a bargain and even if I don't like it, I can always sell it.

Soldato
Lucky, might have bought the last one @ 6am yesterday, fortunate I could not sleep. (should have read the above post)

They have a new one coming out I believe.

Associate
I know, it's the 90%off that made me click buy, I love a bargain and even if I don't like it, I can always sell it.
Was thinking about getting the wireless adapter for my Xbox one controller but when I saw this for sale I thought, it's an wireless adapter and new controller for half the price of the Microsoft Adapter alone.
If I don't get on with it, some family member is just going to be disappointed with their Christmas gift this year.;)

Soldato
For £11.40 including the postage I thought it was worth a go. Seems to be a bit marmite looking at the reviews but then I see a lot of people say you need to spend some time with it to get used to it - and reviews often only be based on a few hours use.

Just need MSI to pull their fingers out with my stuffed motherboard :(

Associate
I ordered 2 that have been cancelled and refunded.

My old one got a damaged trigger but still had 1 month left of the 2 year warranty so sent it in for a replacement; waiting to get confirmation that it was sent out (old one got there 5 days before the sale started), bad stock management if its not and they've sold one at £4 and have to refund me at full price. If they thought it through they should have kept some back to use for replacements over the next nearly 2 years.

Associate
Wish i'd known about this earlier. Was after a new pc games controller and ended up getting a couple in the black friday sale on the rainforest (1 wireless and a pack of 2 wired, both cheap).

Fancied trying the steam controller as it's meant to be pretty good for games like 7 days to Die.

Still happy though. Managed to grab a g413 mechanical keyboard (first one i've had) and a g502 hero mouse both for a very good combined price :)

lol, spent about 10 minutes looking for how to prop up the keyboard at an angle without realising there are foldable legs on the back :p

out of interest, are there regular sales on the steam controller?

Associate
It was on sale regularly though never at £4.
Steam were selling off their remaining stock of the controller dirt cheap as it is now out of production.

I've used a G502 as my main mouse for 4 years and it's still going strong so I hope you get on with it.
A man can't have too many buttons.:D

Back
Top Bottom