Steam downloads dial up slow?!

Associate
just a quick one, is anyone else having slow steam downloads. I'm in the UK and it auto selects UK server - makes sense.
just downloading F1 2020 and its in Kbps?!

I switch it to US New York and im back to the normal 10mbs.

any ideas, have their servers died or something lol?

Caporegime
Same here with the last couple of patches for Cyberpunk, started off full speed, then just died off, and just gone stoppy starty, until they finished.

Download Regions set to Manchester, so i might change it to somewhere else next time, see if it makes a difference.

Ive read on other forums from people having the same issue too.

Soldato
I switched to France Full speed ;) from London @david_xr its in settings :) @LoadsaMoney

london 4Mbps
France 190Mbps
Was that France Marseille? I tried that and it was just as bad as the UK.

I've set mine to Toyko Japan, figuring if it is local network traffic then I might be better off using Asia where folks should be in bed at this time. Seems to be working at the moment I'm around 3/4 of my full speed.

Associate

I've set mine to Toyko Japan, figuring if it is local network traffic then I might be better off using Asia where folks should be in bed at this time. Seems to be working at the moment I'm around 3/4 of my full speed.

Seems like the best bet. Set mine to New Zealand and I'm getting my full download speed.

Soldato

paris

Back
Top Bottom