Steam - Dreamfall worth it?

DHR

DHR

Soldato
It was the best title i've played in the last two years! It's brilliant, if you haven't played the original longest journey it doesn't matter. What i will say though is that you'll go out and get a copy once you've finished dreamfall!! Some of the visuals are fantastic, I can't wait for the final installment.

DHR

DHR

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
That looks bloody brilliant that, just been watching the vids on the official site, good job im on MAX now as the demos 2gb. :D

It is one of the best games i've ever played! I'm gutted it didn't get as much attention as it should have.

Associate
barf0r said:
if anyone is buying, get it off steam because the DVD version used starforce protection.

I found out too late about the UK/Europe DVD having starforce so took it back to the shop and told them exactly why I didn't want it.:mad:

I then bought it on Steam and have been enjoying it very much :)

Associate
i found the game rather good fun, even though i never played the original. the game char you play isn't bad looking either.. slightly disturbing i was thinking that about a game char but annnywayy..

Associate
Yeah, one of the best game I've played in a long time. Although it's only borderline a 'game'. I completed it 3 times which I've never done with any game before.
I also bought the original after playing it. Nice thing about Dreamfall too, is that like Zelda, a lot of the visual appeal comes from great Art Design - runs pretty good on lower powered systems although if you have a good system it is sometimes stunning.

Associate
Psyk said:
Steam is great until you get your account stolen and all your games along with it.

true didn't think of that.. but then again, if it was cds codes and watnots. you can get them stolen.. but i guess being all in steam, 1 stolen = all stolen. but as long as your somewhat aware of not installing that steamunlock alll games.exe which is going to nick your codes..

Soldato
Theguy said:
true didn't think of that.. but then again, if it was cds codes and watnots. you can get them stolen.. but i guess being all in steam, 1 stolen = all stolen. but as long as your somewhat aware of not installing that steamunlock alll games.exe which is going to nick your codes..
Well you say that but it's happened to me and I didn't open any suspicious files or give my password out to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom