Steam Link - £15.99 + £7.40 P&P

Soldato
Can none steam games work with this ?

I had issues with anything origin. Add as non steam games but once in game they wouldnt recognse the controller through the link, they thought i was using kb/mouse and automatically tried to make the controller work in a weird way!

Was ages ago may have been sorted

Associate
You don't have to move your PC to the TV if it's in another room or not close to it. It really is quite a nifty little device!

nothing i cant do with a HDMI lead then, my pc is fairly close to my tv anyway
but i can see how it might be useful for others, if pc is upstairs and you want to play games in the living room etc..

Soldato
nothing i cant do with a HDMI lead then, my pc is fairly close to my tv anyway
but i can see how it might be useful for others, if pc is upstairs and you want to play games in the living room etc..

Nope, if it's close by and you have an HDMI lead, and you're sorted for a keyboard and mouse or controller then that's all good. But even if you are, at £16 it's well worth it for what you get.

Associate
Just bought one of these. Exactly what I need and it seems to be much improved since it first came out.

Just to confirm, if I plug my wired 360 controller directly into the Steam Link, it will work yeah?

Last edited:
Soldato
Just bought one of these. Exactly what I need and it seems to be much improved since it first came out.

Just to confirm, if I plug my wired 360 controller directly into the Steam Link, it will work yeah?

Yep, the wired controller will work if plugged in, and if you have a wireless 360 controller then the wired adapter for Windows will work as well.

Soldato
Ok, £7.40 P&P has killed the mood :(.
That looks cheaper then it was (Can't remember how much postage they charged me)

I payed £60.48 total for the steam controller and the link in the summer sale..

If I remember right they charged me shipping for both items and would not combine the postage cost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom