Steam sale

Soldato
I think I'll finish all the wonderful games I already have, like GTA V before buying any more. Even as I'm typing these words, I don't even believe myself!

Soldato
Steam has gone downhill since it started Greenlighting a ton of tosh.

A few things I would like to add to my collection though if they are cheaper than anywhere else but as has been mentioned, Steam are struggling to compete

Soldato
I can't remember the last time there was a decent deal on the steam sale, as said above you can normally get the same stuff cheaper elsewhere anytime of the year.

Soldato
urgh no new games for the next 10 days. I hate how pc games just don't come out during the steam summer sale for fear of being lost. Life is strange next episode will have to wait. Also I'm very much someone that if I want a game I buy it instantly not in sales so I doubt I'll be spending much.

Soldato
Haven't bought anything for the last few Steam sales. Got a library full of games I have never even installed. If something really takes my fancy I may get it, but I don't think there is much out there I want to be honest.

I will keep an eye on it, but unless it is either a great title @ sub £10 or a general title @ sub £5 I don't think I will bother.

Associate
Who else sets a budget for there spend in the sale?

Going to try and keep mine under £100 for this sale.

I normally go £50. Can normally get a good half years worth of games out of that. I play more in the winter than summer, so not too fussed about buying loads at the moment.

Soldato
Who else sets a budget for there spend in the sale?

Going to try and keep mine under £100 for this sale.

I normally do £50 - £100, really depends what's on offer. Found the last few sales there isn't much new and most of deals are just recycled offers from the sales before it.

22 games on wishlist though, gogo!

Soldato
There are a handful of indie games I might consider if they're cheap enough. Got a small amount of credit from selling trading cards which will cover one or two very cheap games.

Otherwise, not too bothered. Got about 50 games unplayed from bundles and other sales, and gradually working my way through those (with only ~10-12 hours play time each month, it takes a while to finish stuff)

Back
Top Bottom