The Wolf Among Us
One Finger Death Punch
Age of Empires 2 HD + Forgotten Expansion
The Stanley Parable

*thumbs up*

Soldato
£2.09 Lisa
£1.09 Brothers: a tale of two sons

I've got tonnes of games unplayed already, so just picked up a couple I've fancied for a while.

The Steam sale is only really great for Indie games these days, IMO. The AAAs can be had cheaply elsewhere - I'd have quite liked Dead Rising 3, for example, but it still hasn't been on sale cheaper than the £14 or so you could pre-order it for on the key sites.

Soldato
The Steam sale is only really great for Indie games these days, IMO. The AAAs can be had cheaply elsewhere - I'd have quite liked Dead Rising 3, for example, but it still hasn't been on sale cheaper than the £14 or so you could pre-order it for on the key sites.

Yeah, that's true.

Although I'm quite glad. I find myself buying more and more indie games these days than anything else. A good 11 or 12 of the 16 games I bought in the sales were indie games.

Soldato
Just bought X-Com enemy Unknown Complete with expansions for a fiver. Wanted to player Enemy Within expansion, played Unknown on PS3 a while back. Should kill a few hours.

Just a quick question, a GTX 280 should run this fine at 1080p? (just my backup card)

Soldato
Among a few indies, I've also picked up Commandos 2 (played 1 and 3 back in the day). I'm surprised by how well the game holds up after all these years. Even the visuals are decent!
The third mission took four(!) hours to complete (hardest difficulty, all objectives done, including the complete photo). Gaming at its finest. :D

Back
Top Bottom