*** Steam Summer Sale - Selection of games upto 85% off ***

Soldato
I want S.T.A.L.K.E.R the original ever since I missed it the first time. OR should I just go for the latest one as its meant to be allot better.

I'd say get the original, Clear Sky is usually considered not as good (although I liked it just as much) and CoP is a bit hit and miss.

Just make sure whatever you get you install the Complete mod for it, the CoP one is in development and probably won't be out for quite a while but there are still some decent mods out for it.

Associate
Is metro 2033 really good? I'm considering that THQ pack because I don't have many of the games in it, and it saves money on getting metro 2033.

Associate
Hmm turns out I don't even meet the recommended specifications for it, especially because of my 4850. I'll probably wait out until the xmas sale for it as I might have a better card in here by then.

Soldato
Broken Sword: Twin Pack £2.71

Call of Duty Pack £21.99

Beyond Good and Evil™ £3.34

Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge™ £6.99

Monkey Island 1 for free..!!

Subtotal
£35.03

that'll keep me happy for while..!!

Soldato
you could have saved a penny with broken sword if you didn't order the twin pack :p

lol yep just changing it as I've also added Dirt for £2.37 - means I can throw my DVD copy in the draw and forget about it...

Cracking deals, I mean I've not got a single COD game for PC... Superb..!!

Back
Top Bottom