*** Steam Summer Sale - Selection of games upto 85% off ***

Associate
Saint's Row 2 seems to get mixed reviews, I bought it as it looks pretty good fun and I enjoyed lots of the videos of it on Youtube, for £2.49 - I thought why not! :D

Soldato
After last night's rant re. my wallet being in the bedroom with a slumbering wife; I'd just like to make public my thanks and absolute gratitude to Chris (aka Zophoplol), for gifting me a copy of Titan Quest. Such an awesome thing to do and really made my morning.

Thanks, man!

Soldato
Anyone else have problems with steam games crashing? Ive had bully, gta 4, metro 2033, lfd2 etc keep crashing. Using win 7 pro 64 bit. Dont think its heat releated (on water, temps seem ok) any ideas? Not tried without the overclock yet but it seems otherws on win 7 64 suffer the same problems.

Man of Honour
Anyone else have problems with steam games crashing? Ive had bully, gta 4, metro 2033, lfd2 etc keep crashing. Using win 7 pro 64 bit. Dont think its heat releated (on water, temps seem ok) any ideas? Not tried without the overclock yet but it seems otherws on win 7 64 suffer the same problems.

No problems with any of those here - even overclocked.

Soldato
Missed out on L4D2 and Shatter and Torchlight the other day. Took too long to decide and was busy until late in the evening when they updated the listings!
Might get Grid although thinking whether they would have the race pack like earlier this year.

Soldato

No problems here. Overclocked, on Windows 7 Pro x64 also. Have all those games bar Metro 2033 (is it good btw, thinking of buying from jungle as it uses Steamworks). So sadly no idea what it could be. Is your overclock fully stable yes? Graphics drivers good?

Associate
After last night's rant re. my wallet being in the bedroom with a slumbering wife; I'd just like to make public my thanks and absolute gratitude to Chris (aka Zophoplol), for gifting me a copy of Titan Quest. Such an awesome thing to do and really made my morning.

Thanks, man!

Anytime dude, enjoy!

Soldato
No problems here. Overclocked, on Windows 7 Pro x64 also. Have all those games bar Metro 2033 (is it good btw, thinking of buying from jungle as it uses Steamworks). So sadly no idea what it could be. Is your overclock fully stable yes? Graphics drivers good?

IT seems good, but ive only managed maximum 10 mins before it crashes normally.

Previously with this overclock ive played wow for ages no issues, i play a lot of company of heroes again no issues. Used to play bfbc2 with the occasional ctd but that stopped. I always get xxx.exe has stopped responding. Ive looped benchmarks and had prime going for several hours with no issues.

Il try to up the voltage a bit tomorrow to see if it helps.

Soldato

Thanks, man!

If you haven't already, give him some trust.

Associate
Is it worth buying the Borderlands DLC? Is it any good? I bought the game, never played it before though, so just wondering if the DLC is an 'essential' buy or not.

Back
Top Bottom