Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No SSD yet but judging from the performance on my dads PC it won't be long :p

Mods are one thing but just seeing the game in all it's glorious detail wouldn't hurt either - I bought a new GFX card and still haven't tested it :p

I has SSD so can't wait to see how it performs compared to the woeful PS3 version I had.

I just started reading the Mods thread, omfg I am so out of my depth !!

Associate
Are the Dead Island DLC's any good?

Yes, the Ryder White one is really good. Plays differently to the main game as its very firearms biased so is a nice change if you went through the main game mainly on melee like I did.

It got bad reviews at the time but after playing it, the reviewers didnt understand how it was meant to be played.

Associate
Still haven't bought anything.

Only really wanted Saints Row The Third cheap, but I missed out on that. Also wanted Max Payne 3 until I remembered how big the download would be. Can't think of anything else I really want unless something extra bargain-tastic appears.

The wallet should be pretty safe this year.

Associate
so far ive only bought

binding of isac

im liking it! once you die do you have to start from the start? also i got the complete edition so dlc, i cant seem to find the option for it, does it come after the main story?

im looking at either two worlds ii or Ys Origin, is Ys Origin any good?

Qel

Qel

Associate
If only games could be this cheap all the time,Shows they can do it....i bet their sales have gone through the roof.

Well, they can put Skyrim up at £17.37 having made bucket loads over the last 8 months on it and if people are willing to pay £30-40 for it new then why should they charge less? They are doing it to make money afterall.

Soldato
Can one of you answers a quick question. If I buy DLC for a game on steam do I have to have that game installed at the time? I have supreme commander 2 on Steam but I don't have it installed on my computer, if I buy the DLC will it be there when I download the game or do I have to have the game installed at the time I buy it for it to work?

Associate
Screw it, buying Dead Island. Heard mixed reports and bugginess but I'll risk it. So far;
Medieval 2: Total War
Mass Effect
Dead Island.

One game each day for the last 3 days. This sale could end badly!

Don't know what your worried about I've bought 15 games in three days! I would love to have your restraint approach! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom