Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hoping they at least match what it has been down to before at Christmas, 50% according to Steamprices.com... I'd be happy with that.

It's possible, but the base prices have changed too so be realistic about your expectations.

I think it's a given that ARMA will go on sale at some point.

Soldato
It's possible, but the base prices have changed too so be realistic about your expectations.

I think it's a given that ARMA will go on sale at some point.

Don't think they've changed since Christmas. Either way Operation Arrowhead was £7.49 and Combined Operations was £12.49 over Christmas. Not sure they went on proper sale but it looks like 50% off if the base prices were the same then.

Last day for me as I'm leaving for Ireland for 5 days :)
I got a new PC, and i needed to proove a point that PC games are cheaper. I added £40 to my account, i wanted to see how many games i could buy with that money (which is the equivelent of 1 new PS3 game.)

I got:
Assassin's Creed 1 and BH
Hitman
JC2
Sr3
Added to my india game collection, 17 in total now.
Got a CSGO beta key from here :)
Crysis 1 and Warhead
TF2 prenium account
Portal 1 and 2
Skyrim (friend bought it for me, thanks!)
FO3 GOTY
Halg life 2 plus episodes
Metro 2033
RAGE
Stalker COP
Company of Heroes
Source filmmaker ( i know it's free but ill be spending some time on this)
Killing Floor
and finally Left 4 Dead 2

I didn't get ALL of these from steam, e.g. i got RAGE and AC BH for 2 pounds each new in a shop.

Associate
Having never played them, is trine 1 & 2 worth it for £6, bearing in mind i'll no doubt have to play them solo.

Picked up greed core which seems fun but the multiplayer is dead, never anyone on.

Soldato
Just had a play on Company of Heroes that I got off the sale earlier and I must say I find it terrible. The game mechanics are awful, the only good thing I can say about it is that due to the sale it only cost me a few quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom