Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Should be daily deals at 18:00 although past history suggests they will be a 'best of' selection of previous Daily Deals.

Given that most Daily Deals have already been done on Flash/Community deals anyway, I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing anything new.

Key thing you will need to do tonight is a sweep of all the publisher packs and other discounted games that haven't been on Daily/Flash/Community sales, there are some pretty good deals to be had.

Soldato
Co-op worked for me on launch, then they updated the game and some people have series network issues - nothing i do seems to work, so buyer beware. Great game though

Restarting router didnt work
New router didnt work
Opening ports didnt work
Disabling firewall didnt work
Enabled/Disabled jumbo frames didnt work.

Perhaps my fault for having a rubbish TP-Link router :(

Soldato
Co-op worked for me on launch, then they updated the game and some people have series network issues - nothing i do seems to work, so buyer beware. Great game though

Restarting router didnt work
New router didnt work
Opening ports didnt work
Disabling firewall didnt work
Enabled/Disabled jumbo frames didnt work.

Perhaps my fault for having a rubbish TP-Link router :(

cheers will give it a shot!

Associate
Why do people keep moaning about repeats in the community votes and flash sales?

In previous sales we didn't have the option at all, just the daily sales which lasted 24 hours, now they're 36 hours with a possibility of a repeat if you missed them.

They didn't have to give us a sale at all!

So quit your moaning :p

I have to agree fully. I missed one or two deals which I was then able to get on there repeat sales. :)

Soldato
Well well well... last day of the sale... :p This is usually the day where I spend the most :p

Any thoughts on "RAGE"? Worth £10.19? From the looks of the screenies, it looks a little Fallout-ish?

Caporegime
Any thoughts on "RAGE"? Worth £10.19? From the looks of the screenies, it looks a little Fallout-ish?

Overall, very nice graphics (nice lighting), though some textures look poor, very poor indeed (a bit all or nothing in that department). The addition of role playing mechanics is a welcome bonus imo, and the combat is great! Worth a tenner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom